Olympus Innov-X Delta DS2000 XRF Handheld Analyzer
- Brand: OLYMPUS
- Product Code: DS2000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9,860.00
Olympus Innov-X Delta DS2000 XRF Handheld Metals Analyzer
Excellent Working Condition!!
6 Months Warranty !!
Manufacture : 2011
The analyzer is compact and robust from probe to trigger to display, with sophisticated XRF technology that's better, faster, and more responsive. From initial boot-up to the final result, the DELTA is the optimum solution for all your analytical needs. The DELTA line gives you the ultimate experience in field-portable handheld XRF analysis, providing fast measurements with accuracy, precision, detection limit, and light element measurement capabilities built into a compact single-chassis frame wrapped in robust industrial-grade body casing.
The DELTA is a reliable and rugged analyzer that maximizes both speed and accuracy. Other XRF systems have trade-offs. They may be able to identify alloys quickly, however inexperienced operators may not be able to determine whether an ID is incorrect, or whether longer testing is required. So how does the conscientious inspector maximize testing speed without increasing the risk of mistaken IDs or erroneous readings? Innov-X's SmartSort solution automates all these decisions, enabling even inexperienced operators to maximize both speed and inspection accuracy. This powerful feature yields optimized throughput and accuracy, making the DELTA an extremely productive XRF for alloy inspection.
- 4 W X-ray tube, 200µA current (max) plus optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughout
- Large-Area SDD option plus customized X-ray provides exceptional light element sensitivity
- Patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction adjusts calibration as needed
- Lightning fast bootup and data acquisition: Faster testing, more results
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth for data input and output
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360°
- Bright, responsive, color touch screen display
Applications : Precious Metals & Jewellery Analysis, Positive Material Identification (PMI), Ore Grade Control, Exploration Scrap Metal Sorting, Mine Mapping, Alloy Quality Control (QC), Toys, Dust Lead in, Paint Filter Analysis, Wipe Car, Catalysts, Recycling and Soil Testing
Elements: Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Hf, Ta, W, Re, Pb, Bi, Zr, Nb, Mo, LE, Ag, Sn, Sb, Mg, Si, P, S, Al, Pd
Included on sale :
- 1x DELTA DS-2000 Analyzer/Alloy Plus/Fast ID Mode
- 1x Waterproof Carrying Case
- 2x Li-ion Batteries
- 1x User Interface Guide (USB)
- 1x Docking Station/Li-ion Charger
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x 316 Stainless Steel Calibration Check Reference (Docking Station)
- 2x Spare Windows